Hatsune Miku

Hatsune Miku



Welcome!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday 11 March 2011

T-ARA's SOYEON DID NOT HAVE A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION OF KAN MI YOUNG


T-ara member Soyeon confessed that her first impression about senior singer Kan Mi Youn was not particularly favorable.
During a recent recording of KBS’s variety show‘100 Points Out of 100′, Soyeon revealed, “Kan Mi Youn is a senior who I am close with and like very much, but in the beginning, I did not have a good first impression of her.”
She then continued to explain, “During the time that Kan Mi Youn was pursuing activities as a Baby V.O.X member, she seemed innocent and weak. She gave off a narcissistic image of a princess, so I did not have a good impression of her.”
Luckily, Soyeon let go of her negative impression. “However, when I met Kan Mi Youn later on and got to know my senior better, she had a personality much different from what I predicted. I then realized that she was a great person.”
Source: Newsen

Korg suka x post nie? LIKE je, oke? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright@2011 . Done by, Kwon Ha Neul