Hatsune Miku

Hatsune Miku



Welcome!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 2 March 2011

GOOSE'S DREAM

I have a dream
Even if it is shredded or torn,
In my heart,
I’ve cherished it like a treasure

Even if I’m mocked behind my back,
I’ve endured
I could stand it,
waiting for that day

You always say worriedly,
Foolish dreams are poisonous
Just like the world is a book with a fixed ending,
it’s a reality that can’t be turned back

Yes, I have a dream
I believe in that dream,
Watch and see
In front of that cold brick wall called fate
I can stand confidently

One day, I’ll climb over that wall
I’ll be able to fly as high as the sky
Even this heavy world can’t tie me down
At the end of my life,
on that day that makes me smile
Be with me



THIS SONG MADE ME CRY! TT.TT
This is the song Hyemi sang to Baek Hee in Dream High. I thought this is soo inspiring so, I'd like to share with you. I hope this will help to cheer you up.

Hwaiting!

Korg suka x post nie? LIKE je, oke? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright@2011 . Done by, Kwon Ha Neul